Monday, July 18, 2011

Clip, Clop...

   i actually got to go riding today!!! What a joy!   Shout out to Mr. Steve Williams, a dear friend of my Dad's, for letting this happen. You, Sir, are a Jewel. If my Riding Buddy wasn't right there with me, i know he was watchIng and enjoying the ride. And Pam, Uncle Elden and the "Natural Rider", Olivia, thank you so very much!


Mich  My beautiful, tiny Mermaid, loved your stories and pictures from the shore...you are just adorable and oh, so pretty! i loved the blue hair! i am so sorry the last couple of days were rough, i am certian you have "recovered" now and are back to being the tiny Faeire we all know you to be. Thank you so much for the  sweet comment you left on the blog...you mean the Universe to me! How are things with the "boy"?

  Marigre  i am really sorry about Physics...would it make you feel any better that i am in awe of anyone who even understands that "stuff"? Probably not...Bravo for the shopping trip!   Another area in which you have so much more courage than i. Please try not to go "missing", okay? Ha, easy for me to say!

   xoxo to All

2 comments:

  1. You rode a horse? Do you know how? Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Horseback riding can be so therapeutic. <3

    The boy has still not responded!! I think I may need to give up....

    ReplyDelete