Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Day Before Takeoff....

   So, here i sit, playing on the computer when tomorrow we jet of to the gala Thanksgiving Weekend...gah, i haven't even taken a shower yet...eewwwwww.

  Thank you everyone who replied to my last post. i know it wasn't an easy topic to talk about. The Psych, although you could tell he was a bit dissapointed, was nice enough about things., all in all and i have some time to work on things, as i don't see him until December...now, use that time wisely, t!

      Have to put this adorable video up, before Fox decides to remove it, as we KNOW they will!  It's sooo cozy and i LOVE  "Klaine".

      Better go get something done....much as i'd rather crawl back in to bed!

                    Loves to All!

3 comments:

  1. I hope you have a nice time at your Thanksgiving festivities!! I start cooking tonight, and probably will not stop until I drop dead sometime on Thursday. And spending the night with Dad and Stepmom for the first time in like a decade. gah!! Pray for me.....

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a good at Thanksgiving, I love the video too, Glee can actually be pretty damn good at times for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, they're so CUTE and they sing like angels! Thank you for sharing that video, I was so surprised I didn't get an "Unavailable in your country" message!

    I hope you have lovely smooth flights and a great weekend <3

    Now go shower, sleep on the plane and don't do anything I wouldn't enjoy!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete