Sunday, December 18, 2011

Well...Hey

    Hi Everyone...i so appreciate all of the comments. it makes me feel like there are people out there who really care and that means so much. Especially from those blog friends who get like, 100 replies (you know who you are!) and still take the time to come here, to this little blob...thank you, thank you!

   Well, here it is Christmas and i am feeling...blah. More than blah, been on kind of a downer for a few weeks...and no excuse, really.  So i feel bad complaining...okay, stopping now.

  Finally got the boxes sent to out-of-state Mom's.  i always leave to to the last minute, i am a great procrastinater (sp?), ask anyone of the few people who know me. It is a relief though and i feel like i can relax a bit.  And try to enjoy what's left of the Holidays. Hubby has 2 weeks off and i don't want to ruin it for him, so putting on a brave face.  Wish we weren't so broke...i want to get Sam lots of gifts....sigh.

  So, it's gone 12pm and i have yet to get a shower...ewwwww.

           Love you all and have a great week!

6 comments:

  1. I absolutely love Fairytale of New York Tracy, it's honestly one of the best Christmas songs of all time in my opinion. Keep your head up, the new year's going to bring new opportunities and new happiness if you just embrace things and keep a positive outlook with your head over the water. You'll be fine, honestly, I hope you have an excellent Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I'm still amazed that anyone reads my blog after the last few months of crappyness and depression :/ You definitely deserve a lot more reads and comments, but I like to think of your blog as the exclusive little cafe that only select locals patronise :p

    Maybe you'e been down due to general winterness and lack of sunshine? I shall do a special post of cheer-Tracy-up summer photos just for you as soon as I get a day off to roll my bike around the local coast <3

    I understand the broke feeling! It seems like as soon as I get an extra shift, something pops up to eat the cash. Do. Not. Like. After 5 years of Bum Uni Student Budgeting I really just want to be able to buy things I ned when I need them!

    Lol, go shower and sing in there while you're at it. Bathrooms have AMAZING acoustic. (So does the Seafood chiller, I tested it on Wednesday. Woot!)

    Love you so very much. Take care and saty warm up there!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey now, this is hardly a blob. Blobs are amorphous and have no content. This, however, always features some great thoughts AND great music, which is hard to come by!

    Also, I think lots of people get the blues for Christmas. Try ordering yourself something really expensive as a Christmas present, and don't worry about paying for it, they have this thing called 'credit.' I'm sure it'll all work out in the end.

    Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I put a cheerful video up for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best Christmas song EVAAARRRR

    Such a shame about Kirsty MacColl thoough. I liked her. :(

    Got your card yesterday--thanks so much pretty lady!!

    Hope you're having a wonderful Christmas Eve Eve! I'm doing dinner tonight for family friends--roast rack of lamb. :D Calorie counting can just feck off until January!

    love you!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let FareCompare guide you to the cheapest flights from Hanoi to Danang
    Hanoi to Danang - Book Vietnam Airline. Big discount, Cheapest price, 24/7 support – Tel: (84-1) 682-28-10-87.
    Flights from Hanoi to Hue: Search on ebookers for cheap Hanoi to Hue flights and airline tickets from HAN to HUI with fare calendar. Get our lowest airfare or ...Hanoi to Hue - Book Vietnam Airline. Big discount, Cheapest price, 24/7 support – Tel: (84-1) 682-28-10-87.

    ReplyDelete