Thursday, January 19, 2012

Awwww, You All Are So Great!

     i wanted to apologize for my last, stupid and yes, drunken post and thank everyone who took the time to reply. i must remember the saying that "Friends don't let friends blog drunk".     Think i will follow through?  Time willl tell.

    In just over a week, i will be going to Utah to stay with my mom for a couple of months. Both computers out there have some sort of sh$#ty problem that prevents me from replying to your blogs, so i will try to reply here. Thus, if you don't hear from me, i am not ignoring you, honest.

   Other than that, i am pretty certian hub is angry with me, i probably picked a fight whilst drinking and said mean things, can we say "there is a problem here?".  i am such a worthless being, he deserves soooooo much better, i really, really feel sorry for him, being stuck with an idiot like me, i really do.   i will try to talk to him tonight...but i don't think it will do any good. Can't believe i am tellling you all this evil, dark side of me. i guess i needed confession. Too bad i'm a lapsed Catholic!

  Annnnnnd, i am FATTER than i have been in years....wanna know how fat?  Of course you don't.  Just know i disgust myself in more ways than one.  i love this song...it's my song!  At least these girls are PRETTY!

          Well, take care, Loves,
                     tracy

6 comments:

  1. Don't worry about the drunken post Tracy, a lot of people do it from time to time and there's nothing to be ashamed about when it comes to this. I'm sorry to hear you and your husband are having troubles and hope you get them resolved. Just remember he's with you because he wants to be and because he loves you so try to not feel too inadequate for him because honestly you're not.

    Don't worry about those questions either by the way, it was optional of course, I just wanted to hear your opinions. It doesn't matter if you can't draw too, if I got tagged and asked to draw I wouldn't either haha! Nobody sucks like I do at art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Massive hugs* I hope things work out with the Hubby. In Vino Veritas, but sometime's it's not the right kind of truth >.<

    I'm also at my highest weight since high school! We should crank up this and dance our asses into SHAPE!
    http://youtu.be/reTx5sqvVJ4
    What's sad is that that chick isn't even overweight, she has to poke her ass out to make it look good! But hey, check out that quad definition!
    Lunges to make the glutes toned and curved, instead of that empty-balloon look is what I prefer for myself, lol.

    Thank you for your wonderful comment. I reckon that the shitty resolution on that camera acts like the gauze that ageing 80s and 90s soap stars insisted on having put over the lens during their scenes!

    Lots of love and safe travels to you!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. travel safe and try to enjoy yourself in Utah!! try not to let your mum drive you too crazy (mine does sometimes haha)

    and sorry about fight with hub, hope things are better now! <3!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol What did you do? Have fun out here in storm weather. What a great time to come to Utah. It's snowing up a storm here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaahhhhhh yes someone else who knows what the Chubbles are!!!!! :D No one ever knows what I'm talking about.

    Now you listen to me and listen good--NO MORE APOLOGIZING. You have nothing to apologize for EVER, not to us. <3 We love you unconditionally. You could write 100 completely incoherent and offensive blog posts if you wanted, and we would still love you. You are not evil or terrible.

    Try and have fun in Utah!! If staying with mummy proves difficult, you can always "kill them with kindness." Become so totally and completely obliging an agreeable that it drives everyone insane, but they can't do or say anything about it because that would make them look like arseholes. Works like a charm. ;)

    LOVE YOU!!!!

    xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, we all post drunk from time to time, we just like to make sure you're doing well. And hopefully things pick up with the hubs. Have fun in Utah! And worry not about being a 'fat bottom girl.' Curves are good. Now, if you can no longer walk under your own power... we may need to have a talk.

    ReplyDelete