Wednesday, January 11, 2012

"Funny When People Hear your'e Dead, They Listen...."

   i have heard that song on the radio the last few times i have worked out  ........ if you can call it that, compared to what other people do........


    But i'll never die while i'..............................so i give you this...one of my favoritotes  (sp?)   As Alwayas...i can't spelll...and i am FAT HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


  Yeah i am depressed !  Is she falling to her death.........?      Or is she cowering under the covers......?

 like i?       i hear the rain outside....it would be lovely if it wound't  destroy house..   :(

   Edit   i fixed it a little.  Now i am embarrassed by this post, but will leave it up as punishment.....thanks for the sweet remarks....

7 comments:

  1. Lol, I pwn that song on SingStar. Then the neighbours dogs start howling >.<

    She's having a falling dream.

    Are you having floods? We're having another drought. Suuuuuucks!

    Lots of love <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this song Tracy, even though I'm not much of an Evanescence fan. Hope you're okay and everything, you sound a little, drunk in this post? Hopefully things are good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're not having a stroke, are you? I'm with Yeamie. This is a great song, but you're also kinda worrying me here. We're here if you need anything, even just to say hey how you doing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that song.

    Do you listen to Tarja? If you like Evanescence, I think you'd like her:
    http://www.tarjaturunen.com/

    Hope you're ok, muffin. <3 Don't be embarrassed. I love the sound of the rain on the eaves of the house at night. It's one of my favourite sounds ever.

    xoxoxoxo!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why are you embarrassed? I like that song too. No worries.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The song is not avalible in Canada and I don't understand your post. I like this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have nothing else to add, except that I once had barbecued pork flavored potato chips, and they were awesome. No, I don't remember what brand they were, but your husband is NOT CRAZY!

    ReplyDelete