Tuesday, April 12, 2011

i Dunno...Just Cause...and Stinky Toe! Video warning...PG-13~! :)

    Hee, he was the best character on the show.  Funny, cute.

         Get to take Sam in to the Dr. today.  Yesterday he casually mentions..."I think there might be something wrong with my toe. He shows it to me. Oh, yeah...all red and infected!  Ouch! ( Tried and tried to find a funny vid to go anong with that...no luck!)  Sam actually doen't mind Medical procedures...is there an MD in his furure?

     Well, i spent too much time looking....time to go....
                Loves!

      

         

3 comments:

  1. Such a brave boy! I hope everything turns out alright for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope they fixed up his toe! What a tough lad. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i find that kind of thing funny. kids dont seem to find certain things important enough to mention them earlier. like "oh, hey... my toe is about to fall off... just thought id let you know" XD
    i really hope he gets better though :) the post made me laugh :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete