Sunday, April 17, 2011

".....I'm Nothing.......I'm Nowhere...."

      Traces of vomit still in my hair. (Should have tied it back, Stupid!). Fat, oh so fat.  And scared, always this terrible, grip of panic inside. And the guilt, oh the guilt.  i can't go on living this way. i won't.  Something has to change. Every day ..."I fake, a laugh, a smile.."    And so...another day.

                                                                                                         * Titile from one of my very favorite movies.

3 comments:

  1. sounds like you've had a crappy day :(

    I was stopping by to see if you posted about the show, I'm looking forward to seeing what you thought of it.

    ~ H

    ps. thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh girl, I have been there right with you. Keep your head held high though because it isn't all about the weight like you are depressed and really stressed out. Atypical Anti psych meds are horrible at causing weight gain. Zyprexa caused me to gain close to 100lbs. Abilify also causes weight gain but as bad. Abilify has saved me from the depths of despair and the maniac highs. I take Abilify at 10mg.

    I just want you to know I am listening and understanding. Damn this disease and its forsaken meds. But remember that every pill you to better your heath and mental state. Stay strong Tracy.

    ReplyDelete