Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Wheels on the Bus

    So, a few of days ago, i not so nicely (that means, meanly) said to hubby that maybe he should take Sam to school on Monday morning.....        (Hubby is on Spring Break)....so Monday morning i got up to take Sam and Chris said, "Oh, I am taking him, you made that v e r y clear".  i felt soooo bad...yes, so i did something to me.  Anyhow, this morning, i got up and ready, with the full intention of taking Sam to class and again, Chris said he will be taking him....sigh.  Guess who needs to keep her stupid, huge mouth SHUT???   i guess this is hubby's way of making me "eat crow"...is that the saying i am looking for...?    i dunno. All i know is i feel awful about this situation that i so "cleverly" created. i am such a dumb *$s.

      i wish i could write here the things i am so upset about, the things that worry me so much lately...besides the obvious (weight, money.......).  Like how my dad is literally wasting away and i feel so bad and helpless and how can i help him and my mom and i live in this constant state of fear.....that kind of thing. Oh, i guess i kind of just did.  Sorry.

       Downer of a post.      Hope you all are doing well.       Love you.

5 comments:

  1. this is your blog and i believe you should write anyting you want. talking about what worries you always helps and id be happy to read it :)
    and dont worry about hubby, im sure itll all be ok again soon :) hell forget about it!
    love xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry, luv. That's not really fair of hubby I don't think.
    I sympathize with the dad situation. Step-dad has been in the hospital for almost a week now and Mum admitted that at this point the Drs are just making him comfortable, so Mum is so stressed and there's really nothing I can do, but I feel like I should fix it. :/

    That's our biggest problem I think--we feel the weight of all these things on our shoulders and feel like we're the ones who should have to fix everything, and then we feel awful when we can't fix them. And it's irrational and impractical to think we can fix all these things.

    Remember to breathe. And remember, you don't have to be superhuman. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeesh, passive-aggressive much? *Smacks Tracy's hubby around ear*

    Oh man, that sucks! If you need to vent about the situation, then by all means do so. YOU choose what you write here! I hope he isn't hurting too much.

    You certainly can join the class! But be prepared for some really weird humour. We're not you average ladies who knit. . .

    Massive hugs for you and your Mum, and a careful one for your Dad. If you need to, rant your heart out in my comment box and I won't publish it if you ask me not to. (It's the best I can do from the sodding south pacific)

    Arohanui xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. My man does awesome work at making me eat crow when I have my temper tantrums. I am so sorry to hear of your father. How hard that must be for you and your mom. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Ladies for your concern and such lovely, caring comments. It helps to know that others understand and take the time to show such kindness.

    Post coming...and thank you so much for your wonderful blogs!

    Hugs,
    tracy

    ReplyDelete