Friday, April 29, 2011

Richmond to Salt Lake...that was fast!

     So, by the miracle of computers, Sam finished classes early and i am off to Salt Lake a full two weeks before i thought i would be...i am really glad i will have this time with my Dad and Mom...but to be honest, i am scared. i know, i am super selfish thinking this way, but...it is the truth.....Mom must really want me out there badly, as the ticket was...k'ching!  Maybe once i get there, things will settle down to a routine....Ugh, i am HORRIBLE!!!!!  None of this is coming out right!!!

   i believe Hubby is happy to be rid of me for a while...as soon as he found out Sam was done with class, he was on the phone to Mom, saying "When do you want her"?  He says i am not happy here anyway (not true!), so it is just as well i go away. Sob.....

  i'm an Half-Caste....at home no where...belonging no where....then there's the Church thing...don't even want to think about that, let alone write about it.......

                                          (No, this song is NOT about hubby or son ...i think it's about...me.)

             Love to you All,
                      tracy

3 comments:

  1. STOP IT, YOU ARE NOT HORRIBLE. Not even a little bit. Nothing in this entry made me think, oh wow Tracy really sucks.

    Perhaps you are just a nomad at heart! I know I am, and as a result, I never feel truly at home anywhere, except perhaps in my car on the way to some place that I've never been.

    Hope you survive Salt Lake, and Church (::shudders::). I hate being dragged to Church with daddie-dearest. They're Dutch Reformed or something (Fundies) and I have to really struggle to keep it together when people are popping out of their seats with the "PRAISE THE LAWD!!" and "HALLELUJAH!" I can't handle it. I was raised Catholic--we don't hold with that sort of unrefined behavior in places of worship.

    :D

    xoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Write about it. It does help. And I'd love to read it. I love people reflecting on religion as insider/outsiders.

    2. So what if you don't have a home? I don't really either. Or I have several, depending on how you look at it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tracy! Just a quick reply, not this week but next (: That was just the 'official' post about it. As long as i have your SW then it's not until next Monday (: Take care and good luck! Xox

    ReplyDelete