Thursday, October 13, 2011

"I Hate the Rich...A Hard Rain's Gonna Fall..."

   I   l o v e  "Paris"!    Well, not much to report here.  Actually, i wanted to write alot, however, hub just arrived home...and...Well, the level of Clinical depression in this house is just...sad. (Ha!).

   Hey, new followers..yay!  Thank you sooooo much, i will name you in person when i have more time.  Must do this earlier in the day, obvs.  Had a very bizzare dream the other night....good for a blog?  Maybe you all can analyze me...what fun.

         Sorry to rush,
                Loves to All,
                       tracy

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your depression. I hope you're fine. Thanks very much for saying hey, hope things are good. Paris is amazing by the way, I'd love to spend a few years there in the future, or at least a holiday to visit Jim Morrison's grave. Nice post, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talking about Paris. Have you watched Midnight in Paris? It was really really good. You probably did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like my house! We should have a trade of some sort. Perhaps I'll send Step-dad down to your place, and you can come live here? :D

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete