Saturday, October 15, 2011

More "Paris".......Because "It" Seems So Popular!

    Thank you, lovely commenters for you thoughts!

    It's kind of funny that a clip about "Paris" from a favorite tv show would turn in to a convo about the "City of Lights" (is that correct?).  My husband would love it because he loves ANYTHING French...and well, hates "Gilmore Girls".   Geddit?

  So another quite day here....husband has to work again tonight....boo.  He has only been on his meds a couple of days, but i hope, hope, hope it at least take some of the edge off his depression, breaks my heart to see him this way...any guys out there with suggestions on how to help?

         Sorry this was such a downer.

               Love ya's.
          

7 comments:

  1. hope things get better with the hubby!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Nasimiyu. I've spent some time suffering from crippling depression and I want you to know that things will get better for him if he continues to take his medicine. May I ask what anti-depressants is he on?

    Regardless of what they are they're all quite similar. Eventually they will work but it does take time (sometimes weeks of it,) for the side effects to wear off and for him to start feeling better. So even if he's getting no positive effects from it for a few weeks try to get him to give it some time, he will start to feel better! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope things get better for you and your family too (: I'm sorry I havent emailed you yet... exams are just over (guess what? I managed to scrape through them!!! yay (: ) i just realised i dont have your email... (or i have it, but cant find it (: ) I thought you disappeared! I'm glad you're back (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope things get better for both of you. Maybe something to shake things up a bit, and get you both away from the norm? Like a weekend getaway with just you and hubby. Go somewhere you've never been! Even if it's only 2 days in a cabin half an hour away, at least it's something different.

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Mich gave a good piece of advice. Gettin out of the routine could help. Whatever you choose, hope he gets better, suffering from depression is terrible :/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're in luck, my little angel!! I just dug an MP3 player out of my closet.... I think it has your name on it. :D

    ReplyDelete