Thursday, October 20, 2011

Just Down

   Thanks everybody for your suggestion concerning husband. He is taking the medication and i hope after a bit it will at least take the edge off of everything he is going through.

   i just feel so sad.  i wish i could write a great and amusing and funny blog, like Mich or Hasidic Plumber or so many others too numerous to mention.....i just tend to sit and whine and who wants to read that dribble? i feel like crying right now. This morning i stayed in bed as long as possible, cowering from the world that to be honest, a great deal of the time i want no part of....just in another "Life Sucks" time, i suppose. It's past noon and i have yet to take a shower...eeeewwww.

  i used to LOVE Halloween, i mean, really love it. i would have all our outdoor decorations done by the first or second....not this year...i'll be lucky to get them done at all.

          'K, 'nuff of this self-imposed whine.

                          Love you All!

6 comments:

  1. I'm not exactly the best qualified for making someone feel better about themselves but things will get better. This is definitely a bad situation but it's not the situation you're going to be in for the rest of your life. Things will get better, in a few weeks of your husband taking his pills (if he keeps at it)and you'll feel so good knowing this chapter of your life is gone.

    I hope you've not been constantly feeling like this however. If it continues maybe you should see someone, no one should spend a life in constant depression.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe it's 3pm and i have yet to take a shower or brush my teeth, lol. no worries, I'm slobbier than you are haha i only left my bed to get some coffee before the caffeine withdrawal kicked in

    I'm really sorry that you're feeling sad, maybe you should just cry and let it all out? that always helps me. i don't know what else to sy except that I'm here to read/listen to whatever you have to say whether it's funny or happy or sad or depressing or just plain blah, lol! <3!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you can't whine on here, where can you whine? I'll listen to your ramblings any day and every day, no matter what you're rambling about. <3

    I find the best way to get out of a funk is with distractions. Have you ever tried bird watching? It makes for a great distraction! You get to go meet new people, go hiking in fun new spots, and by the time you get home, you're too worn out to feel icky.
    http://www.birding.com/wheretobird/virginia.asp

    Hope you have a good weekend, luv!! I'm halfway through a nice long letter for you.

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could make you feel better ): (Psst... I have gone 2 days without brushing my teeth or showering.. lol you must think i'm extremely unhygienic now...) (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog. Followed :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everyone has up's and down's, you just gotta build bridges :)

    ReplyDelete