Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Thank You Mich, For The Award...

i am honored to write about 7 of the things that make me happy...if i don't finish on thiss post...to be continued!


1. Chris, my hubby. Especially when he tells me about something ridiculious, hilarious or just plain absurd that happens to him as a teacher. And believe me, there are many! He is am amazing husband and storyterller. <3 Honey.

2. Sam, our son. he is delightful, funny and smart beyong belief. Now if we could just get him to emerge from his cave...kidding. i love when he makes witty and clever, intellent remarks to me. He sent me a wonderful, funny e-mail (i am at my Mom's ) that i treasure. Love you, my dear Son.

3. These adorable kids. i just want to take them all home with me. The song at 2:14 makes me want to cry as i has the great good fortune to see them perfom about 1 1/2 years ago and i fear i will not ever see them again. Anyhow, i love them! Umm, oops, video landed at the top, sorry, better early than never!

4. Losing weight. 'Nuff said.

5.  This video...Best ever! Get to it how ever you can!

6.  Another video i love this song so much...it reminds me so much of things lost, but i love it so much still...lister to the lyrics...and the movie so sad.

7.  Collie puppies!

    i'm not sure who to pass this on to...seems like almost all the people i know have had it give to them, but i will try....In the Pink, A Beer for the Shower, Chief (Shauna) Phillips, Diana Hobbs. ...oh, dear, i will try to think of more, my brain is frazzled!

       Love you!  PS  Awwww, they put the edited version of the "Rock Star" song up...booooo!

5 comments:

  1. Great to hear all these things that make you happy Tracey, it's always good to concentrate on what pleases you, your husband and child sound like a complete credit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D

    It makes me happy to hear about the things that make other people happy.

    Puppies are AWESOME!!

    Zombies are scary. Minecraft zombies will be able to BREAK DOWN DOORS as of patch 1.2. My BF is also making a movie called 'clowns vs zombies' and it sounds terrifying. When it's done I'll get a copy for you :p

    LOVE YOU <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I didn't make your list! Hehe that's okay Sis and yes I do look at your blog once in awhile - just overwhelmed with my "To Do" list basically constantly :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! I loved the puppies, especially their reaction to the lady in the video--so cute!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete