Monday, February 6, 2012

"Your Usual Chores, John Boy?"

   Feeling a bit better....thank you all for your kind and lovely comments, i really do appreciate all the thought that went in to each of them and you all mean so much to me. You are really wonderful people!

 Spent the day taking Mum on errands...she seems to be doing okay, but is starting to have bad knee pain again, hopefully the Pain Clinic can help, i hate to see her having such a bad time. Me, i am basically lazy, just doing some chores around the house   "Your usual chores, John Boy?" Not really much interesting to write about. Oh, dear, i am boring!

 Met up with my sweet cousin Lise and my really nice Aunt Dorothy on Saturday, that was so nice to see them, i hardly ever see my Aunt.  She runs a cat santurary...i admire her for what she does and finding her "life calling".  She also volunteers at a bird refuge. i want to find that kind of life...she seems to happy and satisfied.

    Welll, bye for now, loves....hope i have't already posted this video...oh well, it's funny enough for a second go 'round.....

9 comments:

  1. It's great to hear that you're feeling better Tracy, it's good you're putting that funk behind you a bit for now! Hope your mum continues to recover that too. It's scary to see that kind of thing happen to somebody you care for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean when you refer to wanting to find your calling. I haven't realized what my true calling is either...i think it may be motherhood. I am so happy to hear you are doing so well and staying upbeat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like boring! Excitement around blogoland usually means someone's in the emergency room D:

    Chronic pain sucks major BALLS. Give your Mummeh a hug from me, if she's up for hugs :)

    Man do I envy your Aunt! Being able to make a living from doing something I truly enjoy is like an unattainable dream to me. Maybe I'm too much of a pessimist?

    Lots of love to you <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad youre feeling a bit better!!! and i hope your mum feels better soon too! Thanks so much for your support, it really means a lot to me! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Making amends with family is one of the best feelings. I think it is because it's so hard to look past previous misunderstandings and such.

    The best part of the clip is "But why". I am always asking that.

    I like your blog. Count me in for a follow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you're really a big help to your mom. And that's great you got to see your cousin and aunt! It's awesome she runs a cat sanctuary. I'd love to be able to make my Life Calling work, but alas I feel I shall be stuck in an office until I lose my mind!
    Hope you are well. There's a little something on it's way to you in the post. ;)
    xoxoxoxo!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that is the BEST way to use your retirement! I pretty much assume I'll never retire. I'll either have to keep working or not live that long. If I make it to retirement I'll keep your aunt's example in mind!

    I don't go to church either, I have to confess the churches scare me and that the broken logic used by most christians confuses the hell out of me.

    Hmmm, you may need to swear a little more XD Bottling up stress and anger leads to ulcers and mental illness. Let it out if you have to, to avoid worse later :p

    I hope you're well and that you have a fantastic weekend.

    Love you heaps <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. You didn't offend me, hon. I just didn't check comments before I ranted. I have been posting on my phone a lot since my comic-practice computer is too old to take the internet.
    And blogs take awhile to load on my phone.
    Xoxoxo!
    I wanna run a kitty sanctuary! Awwww!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to hear you're feeling better, and hope that knee gets on the mend soon too.

    ReplyDelete