Tuesday, May 31, 2011

i'm, so all alone...and apparantly, no one can post on the blog....

i am an half-caste....everyone in the Mormon Church is being so nice to me....but they don't know the real me...at the same time, they don't know how much it hurts when someone asks me "When will your son be going on a mission"? A what? Obviously these well meaning prople don't know these "Apostates" very well.

i cried more today that since i got here. i want to talk to Pastor Todd. Maybe He would understand.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry things aren't going well for you. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't tell you how grateful I am that you're there with grandma and grandpa during this hard time. It is so comforting to me that you are. I'm sorry that you feel alone and that you have to put up with us sometimes ignorant mormon folk;) Hopefully, you will feel a little less alone when we're there next week, we can't wait to see you!!!

    p.s. Love the virtual pet horse! If Blake were a girl, he would have been named Hailey.

    ReplyDelete