Wednesday, June 1, 2011

i'm so sorry

About the last blog. i feel like i really hurt many people that have been so nice and accepting of me. At the moment i wrote it, i was feeling so alone and since the computers here won't let me post on most of my friends blogs, i took it out on many wonderful people...

i apologize.

As a dear firend Sara, who e-mailed me, as she can't get in to comment, "....take kindness where you can get it...". i may not have the quote exactly right, but you get the idea. So very true.

Thank you Sara and and you lovely commenters, for teaching me a very valuable lesson.

4 comments:

  1. You never ever need to apologize for anything on your blog. <3 <3 That's what the blog is for--you can state your honest feelings, and we'll still love you unconditionally!! It's tough to feel alone. Even the kindest remarks from other can just bounce off of us with no effect when we feel that kind of loneliness. I hope you have better days ahead.

    I'd hug you if I was there, even though in general I don't hug because I don't like touching people. :D
    Have a good night, with pleasant dreams! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing to apologize for!

    *Glomps and snuggles*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that you never need to apologize though it is sweet that you are so thoughtful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No need for an apology! Hope you're feeling better now. (: (PS your horse scared me; i had my volume on full blast and it suddenly started clomping around and the sound made me jump :D )

    ReplyDelete