Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Now,It's Just Me And Mum....and the Ghosts......

  Put Hub and Son on a plane back home today...Niece Diana and family have been gone, it seems like....forever.....left the Ririe Clan in St. George...Don't know when the Phillips will come a'callin' (hint , hint!). Just me and Mum and a house full of ghosts.

Oh, Mich.....Why do we do it?   These days, it's starve all day, then BINGE, no wonder i'm FAT....guees it could be worse, i could eat in the day as well. i wouldn't know "normal eating" if it came up to me and bit me in the ass. i too am a hamster on a wheel...if only for the exercise...finally got on the 'mill for a total of 32 min today..., Geeze, t, don't knock yourslf out, LOSER!!!!!!!!  i LOVE you and your drawings!  And, you ARE a Saint!  If you got bruised from canoeing....you are THINNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

    Will post later......Sometime when..................

2 comments:

  1. Love the song, it always makes me feel better (: For me, it's binge all morning and binge all night... Hope you're fine (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I just saw your comment about the snail mail. I would be glad to! I think snail mail beats email any day (with the exception of urgent matters (: ) I wonder how long it would take to travel to USA :D

    ReplyDelete