Friday, June 24, 2011

"Here's To Babies..."

    i miss my little Corby and Blake...i miss all my friend-relatives.  Just wanted them to know that.  Thank you my dear Blogger Friends for being there for me.

   Annnnd now, because it's a great and funny scene that reminded me of babies...... Ha, it's in the wrong place, naturally.


    Mich   i am so sorry about your Uncle, having just "been there" myself, i know what it's like.....it's so hard to be far away from extended family, that's how it is when i'm back in Virginia.   Wish i could do something to help.....

      Love All of you...and again, wish i could post to you!

  PS   Magire  My sweet  You are 5'6'' tall and 115.7 lbs?????   You, my dear are tiny!  i am so sorry you can't see it for yourself!  Hugs!

1 comment:

  1. Lol, babies everywhere. I swear there is so much PRESSURE to pop one out its driving me insane, What part of 'I wouldn't wish this on a kid!' don't people get?!?

    Totally want to make those shots now!

    Lol, your my favourite Judeophile. There, neologised and everything! XD

    Oooooh Utah! Have you ever heard the radio series of, or read the book called The Eye of the Queen, bu Philip Mann? Its BRILLIANT and starts out on the salt flats of Utah.

    I hope you're doing well <3 Love you!

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete