Tuesday, June 14, 2011

...but, Who is this Guy?

    Thank you ever so much, Peri, Mich, In the Pink , Maige and Demented Wench for your oh so lovely and sweet comments. You all in the blogger world are my only "real friends" outside of family and i can't say thank you enough  for helping me through these past 6 weeks .   i adore and appreciate your thoughts so very much!


  The family, mostly my Mom, wrote out a lovely obituiary notice that was to run in Sunday's paper...imagine our surprise when....a different man's photo was posted!  i mean, he looked like a nice man...but it sure wasn't Dad!

  If you all could only have been here for the past week...my Nephew's Mission Farewell talk in church and Niece's Baby blessing (Blake-a doll baby), Dad's passing, the viewing last night and again this morning....the funeral (which went lovely, bye the way, my dear hubby even read a story he had created about my Mom and Dad-"Bellle Mere and Bon Pere")...my sweet son was a Pallbearer and even socialized amazingly. i was so proud of both of my "boys".

      i will write more about the funny things that have been happening, with a "houseful"...please be assured, i AM reading your blogs and so wish i could comment...perhaps here?   It's a thought.


         Loves to All of You, My Sweets,
                     tracy

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I'm so sorry your going through a tough time right now. It's good that you had such a nice ceremony. If there is anything I can do, please ask.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Huggles huggles huggles*

    Dad read Granpa's story he wrote about his life at his funeral. I love the stories you hear.

    Take care of yourself, ok love? I'm so coming to visit you when I get the dosh together to travel <3

    xoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're going through so much, I really do think you're a saint for doing so much for your family and going through all this. <3 They're very lucky to have you, and so are we!!

    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been quite the month hasn't it dear Sis!

    Love you <3

    ReplyDelete