Sunday, March 20, 2011

"......and I've Been Funnier Than Cool With The Lines..."

  Me:   i got some new eyedrops. Be careful though. They have menthol in them They give this realy COOL feeling at first.  Then your nose kind of hurts a little....

 Hubby:  Are you sure they're eyedrops?

      Leading me to believe he thinks maybe i am putting nosedrops or something else in my eyes......

                   Loves,
                       tracy

                                                               *this product brought to you by the adorable Mich  :)

4 comments:

  1. Haha, did he try them?? I love making people try them.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. He did...and he said he didn't notice much difference from any other eyedrop. Wtf????? He say he eyes must be practically "dead" or something, from all the things he's tried (eye drops, that is!). Oh, well, i'm still having fun with them. And your graphic illustrations as well! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw her post. . . So am NOT going to get those things!! Lol, I had all sorts of weird shit in me eyes for Hayfever as a sprat *Shudder* Putting shit in my eyes=CRUEL AND UNUSUAL TORTURE!! XD

    Aww, thank you for the comment. You made me smile SO BIG! Lol, I'll be gorgeous after sleep, HONEST!!

    Love you <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG OMG MENTHOL EYEDROPS! THE BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRN!

    Seriously, is that pleasant? It sounds kinda awful.

    ReplyDelete