Saturday, March 12, 2011

Up and Down...One gone....

     Yesterday, i "officially weighed TEN ugly, horrible, disgusting pounds more than my low from last summer. It was just awful, the worst feeling, you know? FATTY, McFatso!  Thankfully, this morning i lost a couple, not without "help".  i keep thinking i should post my height and weight, maybe that would  do something about my lack of discipline...help keep me in line...who knows.......but the way "it" bounces around lately.....i dunno.

  Now i come here and my sweet "Glee" vid has beem removed...Grrrrrr.   i wonder how many other vids will dissapear along the way...yes, abandonment issues....in many forms...even videos.  SIGH.

            Well, anyway, hope you all are having a good weekend,
                      xoxo, tracy

1 comment:

  1. At least that's practically a whole year ago. Not like me, gaining TWELVE pounds in a month. >:( I blame Jesus. But we'll be skinny minnies again this summer. <3

    ReplyDelete