Tuesday, March 1, 2011

"rehab diaries"

   Found these quotes in a book i am reading. So true. So me.

      "We are the flawed daughters who need to be hidden away.We are the crazy Berthas secluded in the attic. "

     "I am a secret burden, I have fucked up undeniably, and my parents are ashamed of me...They claim this isn't so."


     i love my parents so very dearly and know they love me too.  However, the hurt and horrible dissapointment i have caused them can never be denied nor earased.  i only wish it could be so.
    

3 comments:

  1. No one can be perfect all the time. If your parents can't love you as you are and forgive you for your flaws and mistakes, then they're not doing their job. <3 That's their error, not yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like that often too. But people are people and they make mistakes. Your parents caused their parents heartache and someday your kids will do the same. We all need to forgive each other and eventually ourselves.

    Also, what book are those quotes from? Is it the Post title? Sorry, I'm kinda dense but I would really love to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, thank you both for your lovely comments!

    Yes. Tai, the title of the book is where the quotes are from. The book is really good and actually has some pretty funny parts, especially if one (like me!) has experienced anything similar. i am begining to think all programs are extremely similar if not exactly alike!

    Thank you again, Hons!

    ReplyDelete