Tuesday, March 15, 2011

So Then i Thought.....

      i really need to lose a bunch of weight.       Here are my goals.   115, 110, 105.......    i am 5'5.5" tall, i measured myself at the Dr. Appointment. In my old age, i have lost 1/2 an inch, but i already suspected that...BOO!!! What is my current weight?   Not ready to reveal that yet.  Plus, due to my weird eating habits, it bounces all around, everywhere. MUST GET CONTROL!!!!!!!!!

  Each morning, i wake up in full panic mode. i want to stay in bed and can this week, as Sam is on break, however, that does not help the panic...so i get up, take a pill and go back to bed, and wait for the panic to gradually diminish.  And wait. And wait.   Then, depending on what weird or horrible dreams i have been having, i either stay a while or head for the tread...such a poet...

          And now, hubby is home and i must say....Shalom!

5 comments:

  1. Control is key. And not panicking. We need to get you on a Motivation Program. I'm going to design one so that you might learn the ways of reckless hedonism that I have embraced..... :D

    You were not too late for a pony!! You were actually the third commenter who asked for one, so you may have one! (And you deserve one most, I think; because you've been there with me since pretty much the beginning of the blog). Do you have a preference? The Bride and Sleep Tight are taken so far...

    Much love, my little muffin. <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. And jury duty sucked A$S.
    -_______-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Mich, you are such a sweetheart!

    Bring on the Headonism Program!

    Sending an e-mail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If my sis Tracy needs to lose weight then I'm OBESE.

    Don't believe it - she's Mrs Skinny - and I love her :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone should have a sis as sweet as mine!

    ReplyDelete