Thursday, March 3, 2011

i Has Followers!!!!

    Can't believe it!   4 followers!   Thank you Ladies sooo much!   Now i know there are blogs like with 286 followers, however, they deserve them...i am just so happy anyone is here!

    Wanted to write something a little more upbeat, as my entries have all had such a downer tone.

    Our son, Sam.  i am sooo very proud of him!  He just started his first semester of collegs and is doing great!   The years from Kindergarten to 12th grade...well, i'll just say, they were really, really hard on him, on all of us, however, he really seems made for the college world...yay!     And, he's taking aerobic's!    (Yes, they call it that-my cousin questioned the name..."Isn't that kind of Jane Fonda?"   Nope, it is really called that). It is supposed to be a beginner's class, but the instructor really kicks their Butts!  Zumba, Step, Kick Boxing, Ab Work....

  I don't need to say, i could learn alot from Sam!  :)

          Hope you are all having a great Thursday...i get to go to the Doctor...UGH!!!!  (Appt. had to be rescheduled.......here come the weigh-in......GAH!!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! An aerobics class sounds awesome. I should learn a thing from him as well. College is definitely a nice change from junior high and high school for a lot of people. Glad he is enjoying it and I hope he makes lots of excellent life-long friends.

    eek! I always close my eyes when the doctors weigh me. I just want to shout that I'm not that fat, my shoes must have lead in them. To be fair, I really wish they would weigh me naked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your son sounds awesome. He must be awesome, if he has half your genes!!

    You deserve 1000's of followers. You've been there for me since the beginning of my blog, pretty much. You're amazing. <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You Ladies are the best! Really, i love you, thank you so much for being here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad I found your post, dear Sister. I think that's awesome that Sam is enjoying college including his aerobics class - Go Sam!

    ReplyDelete