Saturday, March 19, 2011

You're not in Med Skool anymore.....

     This scene ....well, it's just funny........What's wrong with what the Physican is wearing...?


          So....trying to be positive....there are some (many!) trees here with gorgeous white blossoms...the daffodils are blooming....yesterday, it was almost hot...for me, anyway.

         Hubby is still down...and it seems true...we can't win...in the money dept, job area, even the dogs have conspired against us...(i won't go into the messy details).  i wish just once, something would go right.  i know, i am being whiney and actually, we are fortunate in many wasy...it's just hard to see it sometimes, when so much seems to be falling in our laps that is utter c@ap.  My folks...my folks, well it just makes me soooo sad. They both are in seriously bad health and need help sooo badly -but i need to be here, for now, to chauffer Sam.    Ugh, sorry. i'm depressing myself even more......

           Thank you, new followers....i will try to write something worthy of you, sometime.

                   xoxoxo,
                      tracy

2 comments:

  1. Sorry that this comment is probably completely pointless but I really hope that everything works out soon! Hang in there, everything will work itself out in the end!
    I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did find my half pill, eventually! (a good thing too, as I was getting quite frantic at that point...)

    Sorry to hear about your folks. :( I hope things get better for you and your fam. We're in a similar place--crap just keeps piling up. But I suppose all we can do is soldier on! Keep your chin up, luv. <3 <3

    ReplyDelete