Tuesday, March 8, 2011

And then...She wrote.....

    So much to say...and it's all unorganized...
             i feel so bad for husband who is so terribly upset  over things at work, our $ situation, lack of sleep, feeling sick all the time, depression, somehow believes he's "lost his family"...(yep, i don't really understand that last one and it breaks my heart)...i just don't know what to do for him....And i hate this helpless feeling, everyday, his sadness...i am so worried about him.

   i am sooo fat. FAT.   i restrict all day, then, it's, well, all Hell breaks loose.  i know what i'm doing wrong, so what is wrong with me?  Why can't i just stop?  And, i am just so ugly. Seriously. Yuck i am not just saying that so someone might say something nice. It is the TRUTH.

        Well, ...'i guess i've said enough, ive said too much..."

                         Love you all  Sorry i am such a DOWNER.  xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry your husband is feeling so down. I'm sure you're doing everything you can to support him. I hope he feels better soon.

    It's hard to restrict. You are trying to convince your body to do something it is naturally inclined against. Don't be too hard on yourself, you will find something that works for you eventually.

    Those previous two videos were so cute! I want to find that show and watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what it's like to live with someone like that. For me, it's Mum--she bottles everything up, and I know she's depressed over money (we have none), and health issues (everyone's), and I hate not being able to do something to make it better. We just have to try and remember that we can't do everything, we can't fix everything. We have to take comfort in the fact that we do what we can, and we just cannot give up.
    I hope things get better for you and hubby. <3

    Nighttime is hardest for me as well. I've been trying to eat more during the day (as terrifying as that is...), and so far it's helping me not eat everything in the pantry at night.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete